The purpose of this Privacy Statement for customers of FINEPACK SE is to provide you with information about the conditions under which the personal data you provide will be processed.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of personal data of FINEPACK SE customers, their representatives or contact persons and prospective customers, where such personal data processing will always be lawful.
The Privacy Statement is effective from 25 May 2018 and is issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
In connection with the provision of services, FINEPACK SE may process the following categories of personal data.
1. Basic personal identification and address data. These data are necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract, in particular:
- academic title
- first name and surname
- company name
- date of birth
- business ID number and tax ID number
- address of permanent residence
- address of registered office or place of business
- billing address
- identification details of the customer’s representative or contact person designated by the customer
- identification data of billing payer
- bank details
In the case of single-service contracts, the scope is limited to basic identification data.
2. Contact data
- first name and surname
- contact telephone number
- contact e-mail address
- identification document number
3. Data on services used, service usage and payment discipline
- type and specification of the service provided or goods
- volume of services provided and their price
- customer segment
- information about payment discipline
4. Data from communication between FINEPACK SE and the customer
These data are generated during communication related to the provision of services between our company FINEPACK SE and the customer. They are records of personal communication with the customer in our company or other direct contact (written or electronic communication).
5. Sending your CV
If you respond to our job advertisements and send us your contact details and CV, we will process this personal data for the duration of the recruitment process. We will then delete the data unless we enter into a contract with you or you give us permission to retain the document for future recruitment processes. Such processing is permitted by legal regulations and is processed for the purpose of negotiating a contract.
The scope of the data processed depends on the purpose of processing. For some purposes, data can be processed directly on the basis of a contract, the legitimate interest of FINEPACK SE, legal duties (without consent) and for others only on the basis of consent, which can be rescinded at any time.
The provision of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract, the performance of statutory duties and the protection of FINEPACK SE’s legitimate interests is mandatory. Without the provision of personal data for these purposes, it would not be possible to provide the services. We do not need consent to process personal data for these purposes.
They are, in particular, the following basic sub-purposes:
Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the contract and subsequently for as long as necessary to secure legal claims arising from the contract, i.e., until such time as our mutual rights and duties may become the subject of a legal dispute. With regard to the statute of limitations set by the Civil Code and tax liabilities, we will retain your personal data for 10 years after the termination of a contractual relationship.
At FINEPACK SE, there is no automated decision-making, which means decisions that are made by a machine (computer) without human intervention and that have legal or other similarly serious consequences for customers (e.g., termination of a contract). Such processing of personal information is always decided by a specific company employee.
Our company takes precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data are stored. Within the company, all data are stored on technical devices protected by restricted access (username and password) and data encryption. We contractually require our business partners, suppliers and service providers to protect your personal data.
We have procedures in place to address data security incidents and to comply with the legal requirements applicable for the detection, processing and reporting of personal data breaches.
Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the contract and subsequently for as long as necessary to secure legal claims arising from the contract, i.e., until such time as our mutual rights and duties may become the subject of a legal dispute. With regard to the statute of limitations set by the Civil Code and tax liabilities, we will retain your personal data for 10 years after the termination of a contractual relationship. If processing is based on consent, we may retain your personal data for the period for which you have given us
consent, unless you rescind consent. We may retain your personal data after the completion of such a process, if necessary, in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need the personal data to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will retain your personal data until the conclusion of
such a dispute.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the Czech Republic. The above does not apply in the case of your express consent to such a transfer of your personal data abroad or for the purpose of providing the services ordered abroad.
We process your personal data as the data controller. This means that we must have a purpose for which we collect your personal data. In order to comply with our legal duties, we are in some cases obliged to provide your personal data to third parties who are also data controllers (health insurance companies, revenue
authorities, the Czech social security administration). In addition, this includes cases of providing personal data to authorities active in criminal law enforcement, misdemeanours and administrative authorities upon request.
We also use external processors to process your personal data. We use the following categories of processors: [e.g., accounting advisers, external auditors, attorneys and law firms, debt collection companies and subcontractors]. We have concluded personal data processing agreements with all processors so that the
protection of your personal data is guaranteed to the maximum extent possible.
However, we only disclose your personal data to the extent and in the form necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
his/her preferred interests, which leads to an easier browsing experience for the user).
The website only uses temporary cookies that are stored on the user’s device for the duration of a session. The cookies necessary for the website’s functionality are always stored only for the time necessary for its functioning. The easiest way to prevent cookies from working is through your browser settings. More information on individual browsers and deleting/blocking cookies can be found here:
We would like to add that the settings need to be made for each of your devices (phone, tablet, computer) separately.
In accordance with the GDPR, from 25 May 2018 a data subject that is an identifiable natural person and proves his/her identity has the following rights:
Right to withdraw consent
- If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, including consent to receive commercial communications and statistical processing.
- If we process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with a job offer, you have the right to rescind consent to such processing.
- With regard to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending you commercial communications, you may rescind your consent to the processing of your personal data and your consent to the sending of commercial communications.
Right to access
- You have the right to access the personal data we process about you and the right to be informed about what personal data we process about you, for how long, what the purposes of the processing are, to whom we disclose it and whether we use it for automated decision-making.
- In general, a copy of your personal data can be sent to you free of charge upon your request. Only in the event that there are multiple such requests will we be entitled to charge you the necessary fee for their provision.
Right to rectification
- We are interested in keeping up-to-date information about you, which is the only way we are able to send you relevant job offers and help you move forward in your career. If you discover that we are processing incomplete or incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to have your personal data updated.
- You can partially update your data yourself in the login section of our website.
Right to portability
- You can request the provision of your personal data provided to us on the basis of your consent and that we process automatically. We will provide you with your personal data that meets these conditions in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format upon request or, if technically feasible, we will transfer it to another controller of your choice upon your request.
Right to restrict processing
- In cases where you feel that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of your personal data and rectify it, if necessary.
Right to erasure
- You also have the right to the erasure of your personal data that we process. In order to request erasure, one of the following reasons must apply:
-- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
-- we are processing your personal data unlawfully;
-- you have withdrawn the consent on the basis of which your personal data were processed and we have no other authorisation (legal grounds) to further process your personal data;
-- you object to the processing of your personal data, if they are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose without further delay;
-- you object to the processing of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interest and we are not able to demonstrate that our legitimate interest outweighs your right to erasure;
-- there is a statutory reason that requires the erasure of such personal data.
-- we are processing a child’s personal data without parental consent to such processing.
We would like to inform you that there may be situations where your personal data cannot be completely erased based on your withdrawal of consent to personal data processing or your request for erasure of personal data. This is particularly the case where we are required by law to process your personal data. In such cases, they will be kept to the minimum necessary.
the Right to complain
- If all of the above rights are insufficient in your view, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights free of charge using the contact details listed below. However, FINEPACK SE may charge a reasonable fee for requests that are clearly unfounded or unreasonable, in particular because they are repetitive, or refuse to respond to them. In some cases, FINEPACK SE may refuse to act or may restrict your rights, for example, if your request is likely to adversely affect FINEPACK SE’s rights and freedoms, jeopardize the application or enforcement of the law, interfere with pending or future litigation, or violate applicable laws.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
You exercise your rights (including the right to object) by contacting the data controller, which is FINEPACK SE. You can contact us in writing, by telephone or by e-mail
For more efficient processing of your requests, we ask you to use the form that can be downloaded HERE.